It’s never too cold for ice cream!
Make your own gorgeous CHOCOLATE CONES from @scoopsies!
Ice cream cones (wafer, waffle, or sugar)
Chocolate chips (milk, dark, or white chocolate)
Edible glitter/sprinkles, candy, nuts, shredded coconut, etc.
1. Place parchment paper on a tray
2. Heat two cups of chocolate chips and 1/4 cup whole milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently (make sure the chocolate doesn’t burn!)
3. Once the chocolate is thick and smooth, put on lowest heat setting, then stir occasionally, and if you’re mixing in any spices or fruit, do so now, then stir
4. Dip the cones in the chocolate (about an inch or two deep), using a spoon to make sure chocolate is neatly covering the cone
5. Scrape the inside of the cone with the spoon, getting rid of any excess chocolate
6. Place the cone on the tray and let cool for a few minutes
7. Once the cone has cooled down and chocolate is starting to harden, pour sprinkles on the cone while rotating it, making sure the cone is completely covered in sprinkles
8. Place the tray of cones in the fridge for about 20 minutes, then remove from fridge and store at room temperature either in a container or covered with foil